ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING IN CREATIVE FINANCE MANAGEMENT?
Are you a senior at a university and looking to break into finance within the fashion/advertising industry?
We are accepting applicants in London and New York, for our two offices.
School credit OR payment will be issued.
- Analyzing Profit & Loss Statements, Cash Flow Schedules and Balance Sheets
- Support the payment processing team
- Admin tasks including managing all files on the company’s server
- Assist with Audit Requests
- Special Ad-Hoc projects as needed
- Qualified candidates must be able to register for an internship course at their school.
- Applicants should be pursuing a major in one of the following: Business, Finance and/or Accounting and should be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Quickbooks Online / Sage is a plus
- Candidate must pay attention to details, the ability to multi-task and superior communication skills in order to be successful in this position.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
Please submit a cover letter as to why you want to work at Parallel Projects with your resume.